Lady in Waiting by Catherine Marchand

Waiting by Ntieyko

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Fleur De Lis Necklace
We all have a heart and sometimes we wear those hearts on our sleeves. Or sometimes they are so full and over-flowing that it just feels like it could literally explode. We may even keep our hearts hidden, the true desires of the heart that is, and be afraid to let that show through us for fear of ridicule. But the biggest thing when it comes to our hearts, is how we handle it when they get broken or hurt and the pain that is welling inside your heart seems it will never go away. And you wonder how you could ever move on from this unbearable suffering and continue on with your everyday life. Somehow, though we find a way, to keep pushing through and even though the pain is still there, and may always be there, we know the only choice we have is to keep moving forward.

So how does the word 'mystic' fit into this? Well, Webster’s New World College Dictionary defines the word mystic as:
  • Beyond human comprehension
  • Filling one with wonder or awe
  • Having magical power
That definition spoke volumes to me. And as for God's word on it, well, the heart is our guiding light, for as in Psalms 44:21 it says "...would not God have discovered it, since He knows the secrets of our heart?" 


Yes, we keep the secrets in our heart; the desires, the passions, the drive that pushes us and makes us do what we do. Everyday. And although we may loose heart, take it for granted, or even outright deny what it is feeling, it will be that heart that gets us back on our feet and pushes us to the next step in the journey. 

Well, my friends, that is EXACTLY what I have been doing. Taking the steps in the journey. And I want to be the one to let you know of my latest venture that is allowing me to pursue my entrepreneurial dreams and goals that have ALWAYS been a part of my mystic heart.

I am pleased to announce that I am Louisiana’s ONLY Independent Jewelry Representative with Mystic Heart Studios.  I have partnered with local artist, Teri Brown, and her team at Mystic Heart Studios to bring to light the beautiful and inspiring pieces of jewelry that have been one of the North Shore’s best kept secrets. 

As an Independent Jewelry Representative, we can discuss hosting an event at your home, participating in special events like bridal showers, purchasing gifts for birthdays, anniversaries, baptisms, and Christmas, or creating a one of a kind piece for YOU that will be hand crafted by Teri. Teri and I crossed paths only, and I do mean ONLY, by divine intervention. And I have never felt so inspired to develop something as much as I do with this latest venture.

To top it off, I am hosting an EXCLUSIVE event this weekend! And guess what? You can do it from the comfort of your own home! Mystic Heart Studios is holding their first ever ONLINE SHOWECASE this FRIDAY, 9/24/2010 beginning at 12:00 am (midnight) and ending at 12:00 am (midnight) on Saturday, 9/25/2010. For those 48 hours, we will offer the magical and inspirational pieces at a 40% DISCOUNT!

I encourage you to stop by the Mystic Heart website now to preview the pieces. That way, when the promo starts THIS WEEKEND you will already know what you want! You can see the Mystic Heart collection at http://www.etsy.com/shop/mysticheartstudios

Now, I know that many of us are in financial binds now and COMPLETELY understand that. But you can always get a preview of the items and contact me one-on-one to discuss other opportunities to get one of Teri’s fantastic creations! And if each of you pass this on to at least ONE other person, the ripple effect will begin. It is inevitable! The holidays are coming, we have a lot of Lady Saints Fans now thanks to our Superbowl Champs and I KNOW that one of the Fleur De Lis earring creations would definitely be on someone’s wish list!

So, here are the details:
·         Online Jewelry Showcase
·         40% DISCOUNT
·         9/24/2010 through 9/25/2010
o   Starting at 12:00am Friday through 12:00am Saturday
o   NOTE: Be sure to mention MY NAME at the check out process! When you reach the "shopping cart" page there will be a "Note to Seller" window. Type in my name TRACIE YSAGUIRE. That is all there is to it!

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me. If you are on FaceBook, be sure to "Like" my new business page promoting my new venture. And most importantly, recommend it to all of your Facebook friends! I will be posting regularly any updates on the company, the new line, promos, or special events.

This is only the beginning of my heart's desire!

Love & Blessings!




No comments:

Post a Comment