Lady in Waiting by Catherine Marchand

Waiting by Ntieyko

Thursday, September 1, 2011

Hidden Homelessness


The "hidden" homeless are everywhere. I know because I am one of them. However, I take every day as a step of faith, and deal with the circumstances for that day. I used my talents, skills, and abilities to help others and keep my self focused on re-building my life for myself, my family, and my children. However, many give up and turn to other things that pull them further away from rebuilding their life. I choose to be a testimony of inspiration to others. And while I am still walking this journey, I look for inspiration to keep me focused. It's a hard walk, but hey, like they say, I guess some one has to do it! But there are many, many others doing it too....
http://www.guardian.co.uk/society/2011/aug/30/homelessness-middle-class-crisis-study
LLadynWaitn

No comments:

Post a Comment